Reasons to Choose a Freelance Web Designer
- Working alongside a local web designer gives you that personal one-to-one service that no large design company can offer.
- When I work for you I will be the main point of contact at all times, avoiding delays that might occur with larger web design companies.
- As a freelancer I can work anywhere. I work from home to keep overheads low, the savings are passed onto you!
- I won’t try to sell you expensive functionality you don’t need, to pay for unnecessary overheads mentioned above.
- I don’t reinvent the wheel and then charge you for it, unlike many large design companies and even other web designers. I use FREE open source technology such as WordPress and OpenCart. I find these tools able to accommodate just about any specification and I know FTSE 250 companies who use such tools for their websites too….if it’s good enough for them….
- With a 15 year career in IT behind me, I have built a large book of IT professionals that I can call upon for larger projects and to work with when I need to draw on extra skills and knowledge. This means you have all the advantages of working with a large design company whilst keeping the cost down at the same time.